- The rise of the bots: what marketers need to know about chatbots.
- Social media and the internet have overtaken television to become the leading distributor of news among young Britons – Facebook leads the charge, followed by YouTube, Twitter and WhatsApp.
- Are you living in a digital bubble? This flowchart may help you think about content distribution based on preferences and cookies (not the tasty kind)!
- A data map of London that overlays all sorts of info such as house prices, method of travel to work, crime and much more. Hat tip to Dylan for this one.
- Seven Instagram practices to help you build your audience – from Sprout Social, who make nice management tools.
- A few days ago I read an inspirational post by Meryl Streep on Facebook. I googled it to try and verify its source. Sadly, it’s a fake but like many others, I wanted it to be true. Buzzfeed explains why and how it got momentum.
The actual photo, taken by Ted Thai in 1981. Ted Thai / The LIFE Picture Collection / Getty