Fancy Hands is a team of assistants who can help you do your work. Start knocking things off your to do list by assigning them to your own, living, breathing, Fancy Hands assistant.
Doesn’t it sound like a compelling offer? A digital right hand man or woman, ready to respond at a moment’s notice.
The assistants are all based in the US, but the service is available all over the world – as long as they can use a computer or a phone to achieve it – they can do it. I’ve had no problem being on the other side of the pond; in fact I’ve had help on both local tasks and even a task which require making a phone call to New Zealand.
Here are some of the tasks I’ve had the wonderful assistants help out with:
- Find interviews/articles on souschef.co.uk
- Find cool cases for my Nexus 5 phone
- What are some cocktails with milk?
- Edit Google Docs spreadsheet
- Call Private Box and cancel mail holding service
- Reccomend me three email marketing books
- Research three savoury pie recipes
- Look up tide times (for mudlarking!)
- Research vintage stores in Gothenburg, Sweden
- Screengrab social media accounts for the following brands
To date I have made 107 requests, had 61 calls made on my behalf and scheduled one event… saving approximately 1.5 days of time. When creating task requests you do have to be a bit prescriptive, but I take it on the chin as practice in the fine art of writing a brief.
Get Fancy, save some of your precious time. This is a referral link, but I would only recommend things I truly love, so trust me on this one. Plus, you’ll get half price on the first month.