Let me hear your body talk, your body talk
Let me hear your body talk
- Teens are ditching Instagram for Snapchat at a stunning rate… and this summer, prepare to be bombarded with geofilters from brands. The wedding ones are really cute though.
- Why the travel industry needs to create content that is dream-worthy – this is so so relevant. Get your aspirational content live and kicking, ahead of the peak booking season.
- 10 Instagram Hacks That Actually Work – let me know if they do, okay.
- In case you haven’t heard, Instagram extended its video length limit for ads to 60 seconds. Here’s the scoop on why they did it.
- Headline and image best practices for reaching engaged audiences – this is an article from Outbrain regarding their sponsored articles but I think these are valuable tips overall!
- Forget millennials, here come centennials. Centennials (born from 1997 to the present day) represent approximately a third of the world’s population, according to global census figures.
And my favourite Instagram account of the moment – @paleyphoto from Matthieu Paley. I am lapping up all of his road trip photos – driving around India with two kids in a van, inspiring.
View this post on Instagram
Highway walker # 6: Lakan doesn't walk alone. Like many Rajasthani shepherds, he crosses large stretches of India, feeding his herd along the way – over 400 sheep. He and his friends have been on the road for 2 months, walking about 600 Km from their home in Kota Bundi, Rajasthan. I met them near Bhopal in Madhya Pradesh – they were heading East along the Narmada river, "at least for another month". By the time I had gathered this info, I was a good kilometre away from my car – the herd never stops… #indianhighwaywalker #shepherdlife #sheepherd #rajasthan #turban