A few good things:
- The sunshine! It has been fantastically sunny in London the last few days, making it an utter joy.
- Thom bought me a desk for £10 at a charity shop in Dalston, then carried it home. What a guy.
- I met up with Johanna for breakfast and a seriously good coffee.
- Visiting Lounge Bohemia, a bookings only Czech themed cocktail joint. It was amazing, like being in someone’s chic grandmother’s living room, only you’re served Lavender Creme Brûlée cocktails and absinthe. The highlight for me was a Bubble Bath Martini, that came with a little yellow ducky floating on the foam.
- Brick Lane on a Sunday afternoon – I just love people watching.
- Only 3 days of work, then it’s Easter, which means an adventure to Paris and Barcelona by train. Muy bueno.