Some autumn fashion with a pallete of mustard, burnt orange and black, which – coincidentally – reflects the colour of the leaves falling.
Clockwise from top right:
- Gathered skirt from H&M. Simple and smart, for office and play.
- Mustard skinny jeans from Forever 21. Forget red jeans, go mustard.
- Patterned blouse from H&M. I love the pussy bow on this blouse, and have seen this element pop up again and again recently.
- Tuck neck tea dress from Topshop. This arrived on my doorstep last weekend, and the colour is as good as the pictures.
- Trench coat from Zara. I think a navy trench is essential autumn wear. Not too heavy, not too light, and showerproof!
- ALBA zipped ankle wedges from Topshop. Believe the hype, wedges are c-o-m-f-y. Perfect for strolling around town.
- Mustard satchel from Urban Outfitters. Resplendent in suede with double buckles, it also comes in an orange too.
- Printed shirt dress, also from UO. Again, the tie-up bow is sweet.
- Ksubi Sigma eyeglasses. A dream come true! My favourite sunnies in spectacle form!