- The famous Life photo archive is now held by Google and fully searchable! From the late 1800s to today, you may browse to your hearts delight – or search for fashion, cocktails, make-up… even your country!
Joan Crawford & Salvador Dali
- The Fashion Almanac is a project by Laura Bradley. A compendium style magazine with lots of line drawings and venn diagrams to instruct you on fashion forecasta. It reminds me a lot of the Monocle aesthetic (which I love, yo). Available to read online here! [viaStyle Bubble]
- Style from Tokyo is street fashion photography by Rei Shito. I discovered it after my last post on Japanese street style & it’s a goodie – loads of hot Harajuku looks. Also of note is The Streets Walker – a Tel Aviv based street fashion blog. I honestly never imagined Israeli fashion in this context – so exploring this site has been really eye-opening and inspiring. Fashion – another reason to visit Israel (my friend Danit is the first reason)!
- Awesome gifs at GreenLaundry– that really bring a sense of life and energy to the blog. Something I would like to try in the future…
- Dumpling Dynasty products meet the charmingly Asian kitsch illustration by Fiona Hewitt– famed for her earlier artistic contributions to the adorable Miso Pretty bath product line.