These links show where my head has been at the last little while, namely dreaming of summer. Anticipation is high!
- The Rodarte fairytale. The NYTimes has a slideshow of whimsical images from one of my favourite (fantasy) labels.
- Pretty-pretty Sea foam wool on Etsy, along with this beautiful frothy ceramic vase. I love searching by colour! On the note of colour, Colourjack is my new favourite tool for creating summer palettes.
- Francesca Woodman. Young, tragic, talented… I haven’t revisited Woodman’s photos for several years but her work still feels like gossamer spun with light to me; even though I am no longer a morbid 15 year old.
- The Beach by the Baby Giant, a folksy psychedelic band from Auckland. I like the video… okay well I made the video – that’s my foot! But it fits with this dreamy summer feeling I’m trying to conjure in this wee list of links.
- Fashion For Writers. Meggy lives in a completely different universe from me but I love the way she plays with colour… along with her words and food photographs! One good thing about reading blogs from another continent is that you are always readily inspired for the forthcoming season.